How does your FPC Search Consultant play a valuable role in the hiring process?
At Fortune Personnel Consultant of Cambridge our searches are highly personalized and relationship based, with an emphasis on commitment, communication, and long-term value. As trusted and reliable recruitment leaders we work with you throughout the entire hiring process. We utilize our extensive network and resources to identify a small pool of talented candidates. Our candidates are pre-qualified and prepared before they enter the interview process.
- What is the vision and driving need for the role
- Understand the department structure and how the candidate will interact within and outside the organization
- What does the successful candidate need to accomplish to satisfy the expectations
- What are the “must haves” and “nice to haves”
- Understand career trajectory and future opportunity
- What personality type will fit best
- Understand the culture of your company
- Thorough and ongoing conversations to ensure the candidate is a strong match, and serious about pursuing the opportunity
- If relocation is involved, we discuss it in detail (again and again)
- Ongoing and open communication with candidate and company
- Identify and share concerns and work toward viable solutions
- Reference checks
- Offer presentation
- Resignation coaching
We know the candidate we place is filling a vital role in your company. Our goal is to fill the position with a candidate who will bring lasting value by making significant contributions to your organization. Please contact an FPC Search Consultant to learn more today by visiting the ABOUT US tab.